Airplane Theme Fondant Cupcakes Workshop (30 Mar 19)
Regular priceSale price
Have you ever looked at fondant decorations in awe, wondering how they are made? Now you can learn how to recreate cute fondant decorations yourself!
Join us for an afternoon of hands-on fun in making these cute cupcake toppers.
This workshop focuses on hands-on decorating on pre-baked cupcakes. There is no baking involved, and great for those of us who prefers to focus on cupcake decorating! Recipes will be given and discussed.
Date: 30 March 2019 (Sat) Time: 2PM-5PM Venue: 1 Irving Place #02-26 The Commerze @ Irving S369546
You will learn: - Different types of sugarpaste. - Understanding & handling sugarpaste for decoration in Singapore's weather. - Introduction to tools. - Hands on piping for cupcakes. - Using simple techniques to achieve cute looking toppers. - Hands on making of the various elements for the toppers: 3D Plane, 3D Clouds, 2D Words & Balloons - Understanding toppers' stability for transporting cupcakes.
You will bring home: - Recipe for super easy one-bowl chocolate cupcake. - Recipe for our reduced sugar swiss meringue buttercream that is stable in our weather for 4-6h. - 4 decorated cupcakes.
Details: - Duration: 3 hours - Type: Individual hands on fondant decoration workshop - Recommended: 18 years old and above - Minimum: 4 pax to start
Please read through the Terms & Conditions before registering:
- Duration of class might be extended. - Please arrive 10 mins prior to workshop time. - Participants are advised to come in comfortable attire and covered shoes. - Workshop fees must be paid fully to secure slot. Booking of slot is only valid and confirmed upon full payment.
- Once booking is confirmed, there is no refund or transfer to another class. We may review your situation on a case by case basis, and any refund or credit is not guaranteed.
- Should you be not able to make it, you may arrange for another person to take your place for the workshop. Please inform us in advance if so.
- In the event that the minimum number of pax is not met, we may cancel the class. You will be informed via your contact number. You can choose a refund or another class of the same fee value.
- Recipes and photos taken in the workshop cannot be circulated.