Baymax Deco Tang Yuan (Natural Colors)
Location:1 Irving Place, Singapore
Cost:$118.00 per person
About this experience
Make these cute little Baymax tang yuan (glutinous rice balls) for CNY 15th, Yuan Xiao Jie!
Join us in learning how to make these soft and chewy tang yuan in natural food coloring, with homemade lava black sesame filling and osmanthus sweet soup.
- Making black sesame filling (DEMO) and peanut variation
- Making stretchy and soft tang yuan dough (PAIRWORK)
- Techniques in wrapping the filling and creating 1 design
- Techniques to make characters cute and cartoony
- Making of osmanthus sweet soup (DEMO)
- Private workshop booking: Min 2 pax - 6 pax
- Duration: 2.5 hours. Available from 29 Dec 2019 - 9 Feb 2020. Date and Timing to be arranged upon booking.
- Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Whatsapp 87754468 to book. (Please do NOT directly book online first)
- You will bring back 6 pcs of tang yuan.
- Making of dough will be pair work; Rolling and decorating will be individually
- Duration of class may be extended, till everyone complete.
- Fees must be paid in full at least 1 week in advance to secure booking of date.
- Cancellation or postponing of class will not be allowed with less than 2 weeks' notice.
Petite Joy Bakes - 1 Irving Place 02-26 The Commerze @ Irving S369546