Come join us for an afternoon of hands-on fun to create these pretty rose cupcakes using simple piping techniques!
This is a (one) parent accompanied hands-on baking and cupcake decorating workshop for junior chefs! Find out the secrets to creating these dainty cupcakes from scratch.
Date: 17 Mar 2019 (Sun) Time: 2PM-5PM Instructor: Cherie Venue: 1 Irving Place #02-26 The Commerze @ Irving S369546
You will learn: - Hands-on making of easy one-bowl chocolate cupcake. (Please note photo in this listing is featuring another cupcake flavor) - How to bake, cool, store cupcakes. - Demo of easy American Buttercream which you can recreate easily at home. - Understanding and incorporating food coloring to buttercream. - Healthier & natural alternatives to coloring buttercream. - Piping techniques.
You will bring home: - 6 decorated cupcakes.
- Duration: 3 hours - Type: 1 parent to 1 child pair work. - Recommended: 5-12 years old. - Minimum: 2 pairs of parent-child to start
Please read through the Terms & Conditions before registering:
- Duration of class might be extended. - Please arrive 10 mins prior to workshop time. - Participants are advised to come in comfortable attire and covered shoes. - Workshop fees must be paid fully to secure slot. Booking of slot is only valid and confirmed upon full payment.
- Once booking is confirmed, there is no refund or transfer to another class. We may review your situation on a case by case basis, and any refund or credit is not guaranteed.
- Should you be not able to make it, you may arrange for another person to take your place for the workshop. Please inform us in advance if so.
- In the event that the minimum number of pax is not met, we may cancel the class. You will be informed via your contact number. You can choose a refund or another class of the same fee value.
- Recipes and/or photos taken in the workshop cannot be circulated.