Come join us for an afternoon of hands-on fun to create these pretty rose cupcakes using simple piping techniques!
This is a hands-on baking and cupcake decorating workshop. Find out the secrets to creating these dainty cupcakes from scratch! Our Swiss Meringue Buttercream is also stable in our weather for 4-6h, even with no air-con.
Date: 23 Mar 2019 (Sat) Time: 2PM-5PM Instructor: Cherie Venue: 1 Irving Place #02-26 The Commerze @ Irving S369546
You will learn: - Hands-on making of our popular rose chiffon cupcakes. - How to bake, cool, store cupcakes. - How to bake chiffon cupcakes with less cracks and shrinkage. - Hands-on making of our popular Rosewater Swiss Meringue Buttercream. - Understanding Swiss Meringue Buttercream. - Understanding and incorporating food coloring to buttercream. - Piping techniques. - Making of fondant ribbon roses and leaves for decoration.
You will bring home: - 4 decorated cupcakes.
- Duration: 3.5 hours - Type: Pair work in baking & making Buttercream; Individual decorating. - Recommended: 18 years old and above - Minimum: 4 pax to start
Please read through the Terms & Conditions before registering:
- Duration of class might be extended. - Please arrive 10 mins prior to workshop time. - Participants are advised to come in comfortable attire and covered shoes. - Workshop fees must be paid fully to secure slot. Booking of slot is only valid and confirmed upon full payment.
- Once booking is confirmed, there is no refund or transfer to another class. We may review your situation on a case by case basis, and any refund or credit is not guaranteed.
- Should you be not able to make it, you may arrange for another person to take your place for the workshop. Please inform us in advance if so.
- In the event that the minimum number of pax is not met, we may cancel the class. You will be informed via your contact number. You can choose a refund or another class of the same fee value.
- Recipes and/or photos taken in the workshop cannot be circulated.