Come join us for an afternoon of hands-on fun to create these pretty rose cupcakes using simple piping techniques!
This is a hands-on baking and cupcake decorating workshop. Find out the secrets to creating these dainty cupcakes from scratch! Our Swiss Meringue Buttercream is also stable in our weather for 4-6h, even with no air-con.
Date: 23 Mar 2019 (Sat)
Venue: 1 Irving Place #02-26 The Commerze @ Irving S369546
You will learn:
- Hands-on making of our popular rose chiffon cupcakes.
- How to bake, cool, store cupcakes.
- How to bake chiffon cupcakes with less cracks and shrinkage.
- Hands-on making of our popular Rosewater Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- Understanding Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- Understanding and incorporating food coloring to buttercream.
- Piping techniques.
- Making of fondant ribbon roses and leaves for decoration.
You will bring home:
- 4 decorated cupcakes.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Pair work in baking & making Buttercream; Individual decorating.
- Recommended: 18 years old and above
- Minimum: 4 pax to start
- Please arrive 10 mins prior to workshop time.
- Participants are advised to come in comfortable attire and covered shoes.
- Workshop fees must be paid fully to secure slot. Booking of slot is only valid and confirmed upon full payment.