Have you ever seen these Instagrammable edible succulent pots?
Join us for an afternoon of hands-on fun to create these edible succulent pots with Alice, @thecakedresser!
Alice has a 10-year experience with cake decorating, and about 3 years in teaching. She is a certified Wilton instructor as well.
This workshop focuses on hands-on decorating on pre-baked cupcakes. There is no baking involved, and great for those of us who prefers to focus on cupcake decorating!
Date: 6 April 2019 (Sat) Time: 3PM-6PM Instructor: Alice (@thecakedresser) Venue: 1 Irving Place #02-26 The Commerze @ Irving S369546
You will learn: - Hand mold succulents in sugarpaste and gumpaste. - Creating 3 different types of succulents. - Adding finishing touches for that realistic look. - Arranging and assembling succulents in the pot.
You will bring home: - 3 completed succulents in gift boxes.
- Duration: 3 hours - Type: Individual hands on fondant decoration workshop - Recommended: 18 years old and above - Minimum: 4 pax to start
Please read through the Terms & Conditions before registering:
- Duration of class might be extended. - Please arrive 10 mins prior to workshop time. - Participants are advised to come in comfortable attire and covered shoes. - Workshop fees must be paid fully to secure slot. Booking of slot is only valid and confirmed upon full payment.
- Once booking is confirmed, there is no refund or transfer to another class. We may review your situation on a case by case basis, and any refund or credit is not guaranteed.
- Should you be not able to make it, you may arrange for another person to take your place for the workshop. Please inform us in advance if so.
- In the event that the minimum number of pax is not met, we may cancel the class. You will be informed via your contact number. You can choose a refund or another class of the same fee value.
- Recipes and/or photos taken in the workshop cannot be circulated.