Watercolor Spring Rosette Cake
Location:1 Irving Place, Singapore
Cost:$138.00 per person
About this experience
Join us in learning how to make this watercolor rosette cake from scratch! Featuring our oreo chocolate cake and room temperature stable and yummy buttercream!
- Making 6" Valrhona chocolate cake with an easy one-bowl recipe. (Pair work)
- Making swiss meringue buttercream that does NOT melt, but holds up well in our climate for 4-6h. (Demo)
- Tips and techniques for swiss meringue buttercream.
- Watercolor frosting finish and rosette piping.
- Private workshop booking: Min 2 pax - 4 pax
- Duration: 3 hours. Date and Timing to be arranged upon booking.
- Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Whatsapp 87754468 to book. (Please do NOT directly book online first)
- You will bring back one decorated 6" cake.
- There will be pair work, demo and individual work for this class.
- Duration of class may be extended, till everyone complete the tarts.
- Fees must be paid in full at least 1 week in advance to secure booking of date.
- Cancellation or postponing of class will not be allowed with less than 2 weeks' notice.
Petite Joy Bakes - 1 Irving Place 02-26 The Commerze @ Irving S369546